RETURNS & EXCHANGE
WHAT IS YOUR RETURNS POLICY?
- Items must be returned within 14 days of invoice.
- Items must be unworn and unwashed.
- Grooming products, pierced jewellery or swimwear (if the hygiene seal has been removed) cannot be returned for health and hygiene reasons.
- Shoes must be tried on indoors and must not show any signs on wear.
- Items must have all original tags attached.
- Items must be returned at the customer’s expense.
- You must obtain proof of postage just in case your order is lost on its way back to Initiate Clothing. Failure to do so may result in us not being able to process your return.
- We reserve the right not to refund you if you return items to us outside the terms of our returns Policy.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?
Please post the unwanted item(s) back to us by following the simple instructions outlined on your invoice. We advise you to use a recorded or tracked service to return item(s) in order to avoid items going missing in the post. We cannot be held responsible for any item(s) that go missing in the post. You are responsible for the return until it arrives with us. Returns are the responsibility of the sender.
Please return the item(s) along with the original invoice, Please also state details of why you would like to return item(s), to the following address:
PLEASE NOTE: you must keep tracking information for your returned parcel. If your item is lost in transit and no tracking number is given to our customer care team you will be responsible for the loss of your parcel.
All refunds will be made using the same method of payment you used to purchase the items and will be made by us no later than:
- 14 days after the day we receive items back from you; or
- (If earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods
Once we’ve confirmed that your return has been processed, please allow the following times for your refund to reach you, depending on your original payment method.
- Bank Account payments will take 3 – 5 working days
- PayPal payments will take 1 – 2 working days
CAN I EXCHANGE AN ITEM?
Unfortunately, we are currently unable to process exchanges. You can return your item to us and place a new order to receive the item of your choice. To return an item please follow the steps stated in ‘HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?’.
Have you received my return?
Please allow up to 14 working days for your parcel to be returned to initiateclothing.co.uk. We will send you a confirmation email once it has been processed. If you haven’t heard any communication from us after the 14 working day period, please contact us with your order number and details of the items returned.
If you’ve returned more than one order in the same parcel, please allow an additional 72 hours for all your returns to be completed.
All parcels returned to sender due to the customer entering an invalid/incomplete address the customer will incur the charge of the original postage plus the cost of postage to return the item back to us.
All returns will incur a £1 transaction fee. This is an administrative fee and will be deducted from the total amount you are refunded.
Please note returns take up to 14 working days to be processed. Any items that are not accepted, as a return due to not being in a resalable condition will be immediately returned to the customer.
SALE item(s) will only be offered store credit no refunds will be given on these item(s).